DELTASION.com – The world of architecture continues to experience
development over time. One design that seems timeless is the mezzanine design.
Mezzanine itself is a design that provides an additional middle floor that is
installed between the ceiling and the ground floor. Generally, this design is
chosen because of the consideration of providing extra space for storage,
office space, and even a bed.
This design can also be applied in apartments, you know. For example, consider
some of the following design ideas.
Table of Contents
1. The lower part is the kitchen area, bathroom and a place to relax, while
the upper room is the bed. Perfect for tiny apartments!
2. Wooden ornaments on the stairs, walls and ceiling
3. Want to have a spacious living room in a narrow apartment? You
4. This mezzanine apartment combined with industrial design is thick with iron
along the stairs and the upper room
5. This mezzanine design puts the stairs in the middle. The right side is for
hangers and the left side is for the kitchen and bathroom
6. The ground floor area is most suitable for kitchens, lounge areas and
bathrooms. For the upper room, you can magic it as a bed
7. This luxury apartment with an all-white mezzanine style makes use of the
entire space. For floors there are rooms that are more private!
8. Not only as a room, you can conjure up the top floor as a mini library.
Then, add a sofa, dining area, kitchen, downstairs
9. When entering the door, you are immediately presented with a living room,
bathroom, and stairs leading to the room upstairs. Minimalist!
Mezzanine style is perfect for those of you who have an anti-mainstream spirit.
Different from the others, this style does give a distinct impression to its
occupants. Dare to try?